- Let’s Talk: We start with an indepth conversation of what you would like to have made. Who is it for? What colours do they/you like? What is your budget? Tell us about yourself or the person this is for. The more information we have, the more we can personalize your piece.
- Designing: You’ll be working directly with Bruce Trick, who will go over your design options and budget with you. He will draw sketches for you and provide you with an estimate once he has an idea of what he will be creating.
We then take a 50% deposit and begin work on your piece from scratch.
- Modelling: Bruce will then turn your two-dimensional design sketch into a three-dimensional model that will be rendered realistically for your approval before moving on to the next stage.
- Creating: After that, a wax model is created and cast in the material of your choice. We sand, buff, and polish your piece to perfection after casting before setting any gemstones.
- Love it!: Your piece is ready to ship after a final inspection and your final payment is required upon pick-up or before delivery.
Yes you most certainly can! We specialize in re-making piece from jewellery handed down to them. Please make sure to send images and any information about the pieces you have so that we know what we have to work with when designing something just for you!
The answer to this depends on many factors such as:
- if you have jewellery we are repurposing
- if you have any scrap jewellery that you would like to add to offset the cost (like broken chains)
- the size of the piece to be made (is it a small ring or a large bangle?)
- What are the gemstones, their sizes, and the quality? These can have the largest impact on a piece in terms of price.
So you can see there is no easy answer, but we can have an estimate for you after discussing what you would like to have made, and with no commitment.
We appraise the pieces that we make only. We do not appraise our pieces ourselves. To avoid a conflict of interest and bias we use an accredited third party appraiser.
We only repair our own jewellery.
Yes we can! We can do hand engraving, machine engraving, and laser engraving.